Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels.
Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be floating market.
Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
Itinerary in brief
- Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Day 2: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
- Day 4: Full day sightseeing Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
- Day 5: Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise stay overnight on Board (B, L, D)
- Day 6: Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi. (B, L)
- Day 7: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
Luxury Vietnam Highlight Tour 7Days/6Nights
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Today you’ll land in Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport). Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to hotel for check in. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in hotel & stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
Today you will visit the largest Vietnamese city. There are street markets, sidewalk cafes and sleek new bars. This teeming metropolis offers 300 years of timeless traditions and the beauty of an ancient culture. To the west of the city is the huge Chinese neighborhood called Cho lon, which means "Big Market." Notre Dame Cathedral, in the heart of Saigon's government quarter, is of neo- Romanesque architecture with two high square tower and iron spires. The Central Post Office is French-style and City Hall, known as "Hotel de Ville," is typical of the French architecture that would be seen in any village in France. Visit the War Remnants Museum, featuring collections of weapons and photographs from the two Indochina wars. Leave Saigon for Cu Chi Tunnels to learn about Vietnam history & Vietnam War. After Cu Chi Tunnels you will take flight to Hanoi by Vietnam Airlines. Arrive Hanoi in the evening. Transfer to hotel for check in. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Full day sightseeing Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks, is the capital of Vietnam. It is a very attractive city with French-style architecture. You have a full day of sightseeing ahead, including a visit to One Pillar Pagoda, which was built by Ly Thai Tong and the Temple of Literature, founded by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong. Stop in the heart of Hanoi at Hoan Kiem Lake, which contains an islet with a tiny Tortoise Pagoda. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Opera House and St. Joseph Cathedral. Conclude with a visit to Bao Tang Lich, once the museum of l'Ecole Francaise d'Extreme Orient, which includes artifacts from Vietnam's turbulent history. Water Puppet Show, Cyclo visiting Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise stay overnight on Board (B, L, D)
Early this morning, we’ll drive from Hanoi to one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Halong Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Boat.
Day 6: Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi. (B, L)
Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay.
After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served while you are cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi for overnight. Arrive Hanoi at 3:00pm. Check in hotel & free time to go sightseeing in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
You have the morning free to relax before your return flight home. Finish your unforgettable trip arranged by Indochina Legend Travel or you can extend some day to Siem Reap (Cambodia) or Sapa.
Ho Chi Minh City
|Halong Bay||Violet Cruise||
Tour Cost included:
- 5 nights Luxury hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 1 night stay overnight on Luxury Board in Halong Bay in twin-share cabin.
- Internal flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City - Hanoi (economy class) Vietnam Airlines including fuel charge &
- Airport taxes.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Approval letter for landing visa to Vietnam: single entry, one month valid
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- International airfare and airport tax in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Kayak, Massage onboard
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Your currency: ($)
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- Number in Group
- First Class
- US$ 3,254
- US$ 1,881
- US$ 1,693
- US$ 1,561
- US$ 1,486
- US$ 1,430
- US$ 1,354
- US$ 1,317
- US$ 1,298
- Single Supplement
- US$ 950
- Phu Quoc Island Discover Tour 4 Days/3 Nights
- Phu Quoc Island Discover Tour 5 Days/4 Nights
- Phu Quoc Island Stopover Tour 3 Days/2 Nights
- Phu Quoc Island Stopover 4 Days/3 Nights
- Hightlights of Phu Quoc Island 5 Days/4 Nights
- Luxury Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh City Vacation 7 Days 6 Nights
- Luxury Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh City Vacation 10 Days 9 Nights
- Luxury Ho Chi Minh City Hanoi Vacation 10 Days 9 Nights
- Luxury Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh City Vacation 15 Days 14 Nights
- Luxury Ho Chi Minh City Hanoi Vacation 15 Days 14 Nights