Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Hue’s ancient bridge of Truong Tien (10/3/2014)
- Hanoi’s tourism sector urged to utilize potential (10/3/2014)
- Hue Festival features unique night market (10/3/2014)
- Bac Ha market retains identity and uniqueness (10/3/2014)
- ITB Berlin 2014 closes on a high (10/3/2014)
- Illegal foreign tourist guides uncontrollable in Vietnam (8/3/2014)
- The largest pagoda in Southeast Asia seen from above (7/3/2014)
- Quang Tri attracts more visitors (7/3/2014)
- Iron Chef Micheal Bao Huynh joins Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang (7/3/2014)
- Routes Asia opens in Malaysia (7/3/2014)