Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Quang Ninh recognizes additional two standard tourist beaches (1/8/2014)
- Loyalty programmes make holiday dreams come true (1/8/2014)
- Vietnams homestays growing too fast, warn experts (1/8/2014)
- Secret war bunker in Thang Long Citadel (1/8/2014)
- Ha Long Bay-masterpiece of Mother Nature (1/8/2014)
- Promoting Ha Long Bay in Jeju island (31/7/2014)
- Photo festival highlights Central and Central Highlands beauty (31/7/2014)
- The Caravelle Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City wants to revive its glorious history (31/7/2014)
- The famous architectures of Saigon (31/7/2014)
- Vietnamese restaurant gives a taste of home in Paris (31/7/2014)