Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Five Viet Nam hotels and resorts win spots on Condé Nast Traveler list (25/10/2014)
- International visitors to Viet Nam in October and 10 months of 2014 (25/10/2014)
- Cham people in Ninh Thuan province celebrate Kate festival (24/10/2014)
- Best heritage photos on display in Ho Chi Minh City (24/10/2014)
- Viet Nam tourism sector draws up marketing strategy (24/10/2014)
- Developing strategies to promote world heritage values in Viet Nam (23/10/2014)
- Phu Yen publicizes tourism logo and slogan (23/10/2014)
- A day at city museums in Saigon (23/10/2014)
- Ninh Thuan preserves traditional festival of Cham ethnic group (22/10/2014)
- Cuisines from Central Vietnam (22/10/2014)