Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Fantastic terrace rice fields in October (21/10/2014)
- Young tourists explore Sapa (21/10/2014)
- Mekong delta provinces cooperate to promote tourism (20/10/2014)
- A village of carving sounds (20/10/2014)
- Hilton Worldwide enters Myanmar with first Hilton hotel in capital city (20/10/2014)
- Da Nang seeks to draw in more tourists (18/10/2014)
- Hanoi tourism advertised in Tokyo subways (18/10/2014)
- Ninh Binh urged to become major tourism centre (17/10/2014)
- Another facet of Ben Thanh Market (17/10/2014)
- Vietnam cited as world’s second cheapest holiday destination (17/10/2014)