Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Quang Binh opens up world’s biggest cave to tourists (12/9/2014)
- Sa Pa terraced fields on list of the worlds most beautiful places (12/9/2014)
- Viet Nam promotes image at Embassy Day in Berlin (12/9/2014)
- Vietnam cultural week opens in Italy (11/9/2014)
- International tourism fair kicks off in Ho Chi Minh City (11/9/2014)
- Vietnams first five-star all-inclusive cruise to launch in Nha Trang Bay (11/9/2014)
- Ba Be - A green gem in the mountains (11/9/2014)
- Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay seaplane tours launched (10/9/2014)
- Ziplining to attract more tourists to Phong Nha-Ke Bang (10/9/2014)
- Visiting tea plantations in Moc Chau (10/9/2014)