Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Viet Nam promoted as tourism destination in Norway (1/10/2014)
- Khanh Hoa develops new tourism products (1/10/2014)
- TAT attends Vietnamese Travel Show to spur arrivals from emerging markets (1/10/2014)
- Ha Long Bay among 12 greatest coastlines in the world (30/9/2014)
- Ninh Thuan vineyard offers rustic summertime escape for travellers (30/9/2014)
- PATA and travel association “World Without Borders” sign MoU (30/9/2014)
- Foreign arrivals hit 6 million in 9 months (29/9/2014)
- Vinpearl Resort Phu Quoc to open in early November (29/9/2014)
- Quang Ninh launches tourism slogan competition (29/9/2014)
- Metropole Hanoi makes prestigious Top 100 list (26/9/2014)