Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Ba Na Hill with four seasons in a day (20/8/2014)
- Hoang Gia, Tuan Chau and Mai Quyen satisfy standard of tourist beaches (19/8/2014)
- Skyteam launches a ‘Go Round Asia’ pass (19/8/2014)
- Danang eyes Russia as key tourism market (19/8/2014)
- EWEC Trade and Tourism Fair 2014 opens in Da Nang (19/8/2014)
- Mist in Ham Rong Mount (19/8/2014)
- HMong people show flute skills in August festival (18/8/2014)
- Hanoi to host ASEAN cultural festival (18/8/2014)
- Southern hub ready for International Travel Expo 2014 (18/8/2014)
- Most majestic waterfalls in Khanh Hoa (18/8/2014)