Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Nearly 6.5 mln tourist arrivals to Quang Ninh in first 10 months (31/10/2014)
- Enjoying the enchanting lanterns of Hoi An (31/10/2014)
- Ha Long Bay souvenir designs awarded prizes (30/10/2014)
- Telegraph magazine names Ha Nois two must-visit places (30/10/2014)
- Italian media praises Phu Quoc Island as “Paradise” (30/10/2014)
- Sofitel Metropole HaNoi crowned best hotel in SEA (29/10/2014)
- Vietnam, Thailand among popular destinations for expats (29/10/2014)
- Activities to mark Ha Long Bay’s recognition as a World Natural Heritage (29/10/2014)
- Bright prospects for Phu Quoc Island’s development (28/10/2014)
- Discover the rustic charm of Thien Cam (28/10/2014)