Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Da Nang among 52 places to go in 2015: New York Times (12/1/2015)
- HCMC to offer downtown electric bus tour for $1 (12/1/2015)
- Trang An to get UNESCO world heritage status (7/1/2015)
- Vietnam welcomes first foreign visitors on first day of 2015 (5/1/2015)
- Myanmar to host ASEAN Tourism Forum 2015 (5/1/2015)
- Official logo of 2015 National Tourism Year announced (31/12/2014)
- Viet Nam plans new measures to attract tourists in the coming year (31/12/2014)
- UK Telegraph names Vietnam a world’s best country (31/12/2014)
- Ornamental plant village (30/12/2014)
- Famous centennial construction works in Vietnam (30/12/2014)
- Asia Pacific shows strong sign of growth in tourist arrivals in 2014 (29/12/2014)
- Three highland attractions during New Year holidays (29/12/2014)
- Vietnam Airlines told to cut short-haul fares (29/12/2014)
- The Reverie Saigon among top 11 hotels of the year (25/12/2014)
- International arrivals to Hanoi hit 3 million (25/12/2014)
- Special architecture of Hanoi Cathedral (25/12/2014)
- Holiday season (24/12/2014)
- where to celebrate Christmas in HCMC (24/12/2014)
- Four Vietnamese hotels hailed as world’s best (24/12/2014)
- Exhibition highlights Uncle Ho’s life at Presidential Palace (23/12/2014)
- Amiana Nha Trang receives World Luxury Hotel Award (23/12/2014)
- Admiring stalactites in Thien Duong Cave (23/12/2014)
- U.S. television makes film about Phong Nha – Ke Bang caves (22/12/2014)
- International tourism on track to end 2014 with record numbers (22/12/2014)
- Viet Nam enters Fodors go list 2015 (22/12/2014)
- VNAT holds seminar on Indian tourist market (19/12/2014)
- HCM City: Numerous festive activities to welcome New Year 2015 (19/12/2014)
- Best places for Christmas in Hanoi (19/12/2014)
- Festival to honour cultural essence of Viet Nam’s Thai ethnic group (18/12/2014)
- Vietnam among top 40 Worlds Best Beach Resorts (18/12/2014)