Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- VNAT holds seminar on Indian tourist market (19/12/2014)
- HCM City: Numerous festive activities to welcome New Year 2015 (19/12/2014)
- Best places for Christmas in Hanoi (19/12/2014)
- Festival to honour cultural essence of Viet Nam’s Thai ethnic group (18/12/2014)
- Vietnam among top 40 Worlds Best Beach Resorts (18/12/2014)
- Da Nang sets up action plans for tourism in 2015 (18/12/2014)
- International flights of Vietnam Airlines to operate at new T2 terminal (17/12/2014)
- Travelling through winter-spring flower seasons (17/12/2014)
- Photos: Early snowfall in Sapa attracts tourits (17/12/2014)
- President attends Phat Tich Truc Lam Ban Gioc pagoda inauguration (16/12/2014)
- National Tourism Year 2015 to connect world heritage (16/12/2014)
- Films, TV draw intrepid travellers to remote Vietnamese landscapes (16/12/2014)
- Tourism can protect and promote religious heritage (15/12/2014)
- Hoi An hosts silken rendezvous (15/12/2014)
- Asians wishing for an exotic Christmas (15/12/2014)
- Seminar on Viet Nam – Indonesia tourism cooperation (11/12/2014)
- The most attractive bars in Hanois Old Quarter (11/12/2014)
- Hoi An: 15 years as an UNESCO World Heritage Site (10/12/2014)
- Ministries, localities join hand to develop tourism (10/12/2014)
- Danang resort on World Travel Awards best list (10/12/2014)
- International food festival attracts 200,000 visitors (9/12/2014)
- Improving quality of Viet Nam’s tourism human resource for ASEAN integration (9/12/2014)
- Vietnam – ‘A World’s Best Country’ (9/12/2014)
- HCM City prepares for holidays (8/12/2014)
- Top 5 attractive floating markets in Vietnam (8/12/2014)
- Italy-Vietnam cultural centre marks 20th anniversary (8/12/2014)
- Tourism sector focuses on promoting national brand (5/12/2014)
- Khanh Hoa province targets 4 million tourists in 2015 (5/12/2014)
- Luxury US cruise ship visits Phu Quoc Island (4/12/2014)
- Dong Van Stone Plateau introduced to GEOFEST (4/12/2014)