Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Weather in April comfortable for tourists (18/4/2014)
- Ninh Binh festival worships Saint Quy Minh Dai Vuong (18/4/2014)
- World class cruise ship brings over 1,000 visitors to Hue (18/4/2014)
- ASEAN ministers of culture, arts meet in Hue (18/4/2014)
- Photo exhibition about the Ede ethnic people in Dak Lak province opens (18/4/2014)
- Da Nang turns tourism into key economic sector (17/4/2014)
- Asian cuisine on show in Hue (17/4/2014)
- Strategy for cruise ship tourism under discussion (17/4/2014)
- Thousands flock to enjoy vibrant Hue Festival (17/4/2014)
- VietJetAir launches Hanoi- Phu Quoc flights (17/4/2014)