Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Intergovernmental session promotes safeguarding intangible cultural heritage (26/11/2014)
- Top 10 spiritual tourist attractions in Vietnam (26/11/2014)
- Ha Noi, Da Nang named most attractive destinations in Asia (25/11/2014)
- Vladivostok-Viet Nam air route announced (25/11/2014)
- Vietnam Heritage Photo Awards Ceremony 2014 (25/11/2014)
- Viet Nam expects 100,000 Indian tourist arrivals (24/11/2014)
- Bun Cha listed top 10 world’s best street food (24/11/2014)
- Sustainable homestay tourism taking shape (24/11/2014)
- Wonderful passes in South Central Coast (21/11/2014)
- Hanoi to host int’l conference on travel and tourism (21/11/2014)
- Seminar on “Promoting Viet Nam destination towards Scandinavian countries” (21/11/2014)
- Organizing the opening ceremony of ASEAN sovereignty festival (20/11/2014)
- Vietnamese culture centre in France promotes community activities (19/11/2014)
- An ideal tropical escape in Bai Dai (19/11/2014)
- Beautiful northwestern region in photos (19/11/2014)
- Viet Nam’s culture introduced in Hong Kong (18/11/2014)
- Ao Dai museum – unique space in Ho Chi Minh City (18/11/2014)
- Da Nang City: Bringing Cham traditional dance in tourism activities (18/11/2014)
- Workshop to highlight Dong Son Civilisation (17/11/2014)
- Viet Nam popular among Spanish tourists (17/11/2014)
- First Thai ethnic cultural festival 2014 to open (17/11/2014)
- Traditional handicraft fair at Viet Nam Museum of Ethnology (15/11/2014)
- Photos: Da Lat in early morning mist (15/11/2014)
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geo-Park continues its global status (14/11/2014)
- Conde Nast Traveler lists Long Bien Market a worlds best (14/11/2014)
- World Travel Fair 2015 will be held from May 7 to 10 (14/11/2014)
- Long Bien bridge festival 2014 scheduled for December (13/11/2014)
- HCM City targets 4.4mil international arrivals (12/11/2014)
- Caving in: cable car a threat to longest grotto (12/11/2014)
- Autumn in Vietnam’s Most Beautiful Ancient Village (12/11/2014)