Vietnam low-cost airline begins flights to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang
Passengers board Jestar Pacific's inaugural flight from HCMC to Phu Quoc December 15
Budget carrier Jestar Pacific began daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island and Nha Trang December 15.
The flight to Nha Trang departs at 11:35 a.m. the one and to Phu Quoc at 12:25 p.m.
It leaves Nha Trang at 1:05 p.m. and Phu Quoc at 1:50 p.m.
Jestar Pacific deployed one new Airbus A320 aircraft December 13 and said it plans to buy five more Airbus A320s early next year, taking its fleet size to 10, and start flying on more routes, both international and domestic.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by Vietnam Airlines and the Australia's Qantas Group.
- Hotels and resorts prepare for National Day (1/9/2014)
- A visit to the Northwest of Vietnam (1/9/2014)
- Golden Spoon cooking contest starts in Red River Delta (30/8/2014)
- 10 breweries and pubs in Ho Chi Minh City (30/8/2014)
- Local firm launches free tourism app about Vietnam (30/8/2014)
- International visitors to Viet Nam in August increases sharply (29/8/2014)
- Thua Thien Hue launches two royal cultural destinations (29/8/2014)
- True paradise on small Co To Island (29/8/2014)
- Vietnam may grant visa waivers to 9 more nationalities (29/8/2014)
- Phu Quoc island to welcome luxury cruise ships (28/8/2014)